NDT - PT Level.2 • NDT technician
Liquid Penetrant Testing - Level 2
To provide candidates with adequate preparation in order to take the qualifying exam for NDT technicians in keeping with the UNI EN ISO 9712 standard and SNT TC - 1A requirements.
Lessons include both practical training and theory in keeping with the required standards.
The course is taught in Italian by qualified Level Three NDT instructors.
3 days for a total of 24 hours (training includes both theory and practice).
The course will cover the following:
• principles of liquid penetrant testing;
• physical basis for this method;
• applied techniques and operational procedures;
• equipment and accessories;
• issues evidenced when carrying out liquid penetrant testing;
• special techniques;
• interpreting results and writing test reports;
What to bring
At the end of the course students will be provided with a certificate of attendance valid for enrolment in the certifying exam.
The course is held at the CFO headquarters in Via Bonvicini 14, Mezzano (RA) ITALY
CFO also organizes exam sessions for NDT technician certification in keeping with the UNI EN ISO 9712:2012 standard and SNT TC - 1A requirements.